- Swiss positions: Possibility of registering customs positions with a corresponding designation
- Foreign positions. Possibility to record a correspondence between a foreign position number and Swiss position, Possibility to integrate a correspondence file
- Exchange rate: View exchange rates
- Permits: Possibility to register permits beforehand
Management and configuration
- List of items: Designation, Reference, Gender, Weight, Value, etc.
- Directory of customer, supplier, shipper addresses, etc.
- Stock types (OCW, Duty-free warehouses, Free)
- Management of locations – Graphic and personalized visualization of locations
- Unit of measure, weight, number of pieces, dimensions, carat, production number
- Community character (T-2 status)
- LOAD indication (Conservation of species, Cultural goods, Tobacco)
- Proof of previous origin / Permit
- Customs warehouse regime applicable to OCW
- Opening of the plan (Put in warehouse – Entry voucher)
- Clearance of the regime (Exit from warehouse – Exit voucher)
- Handling and movement management
- Mixed storage management
- Inventory management – Multiple inventories, more or less detailed, by zone, by customer, etc.
- Management of foreign goods, native goods and goods intended for export
You have the possibility to consult the history of all your stock movements.
This tab gives you visibility on all of the stock movements done, with the possibility of defining specific search criteria:
- Period given
- Movement type
You can display the items in stock for a “Zone” or “Zone + Hall” or “Zone + Hall + Alley” or the exact location.
N ° EV / N °Line
Stock type (OCW, Duty-free warehouses, Free)
The magnifying glass tools located at the column headers allow you to specify your search criteria.
The hierarchical display shows the movements made on an entry voucher and tells you if the stock is complete, partial or at zero thanks to the following indicators:
List of UTN
Display of Unique Tracking Number (UTN) according to:
- Availability / FIFO
Display of available items, then items reserved for release (highlighted in orange), then blocked items (highlighted in red).
- Blocking and output / FIFO
Display of blocked articles, then articles reserved for exit, then of available ones.
- FIFO sorting
Display of all articles regardless of their status (first come).
View the status of your stock according to the following criteria:
- Total items in stock
- Total items by location
- Entry line detail
Ability to filter the stock query based on the following criteria:
- EV number (ESP / Tab to open the entry list window, double-clicking on the entry line to select it).
- EDO number
- Type (OCW, Duty-free warehouses, Free)
- Article (ESP / Tab to open the article list window, double-clicking on the article allows you to select it).
The magnifying glass tools located at the column headers allow you to refine your search criteria.
History of articles
All the modifications done in an article file are traced in the History window.