Informatique 2000 is listed as an EDEC & NCTS software supplier by the Federal Customs Administration.
It can be linked with Wini2 Gestion Stock and Wini2 File.
The Wini2 Customs software is divided into several modules that can be combined according to your activities.
It can be linked with Wini2 Stock and Wini2 File. The information thus entered in your file is automatically integrated when you create your declaration, and vice versa.
Monitoring of all your operations
Reporting, alert and personalized statistics
You configure spreadsheet models yourself to export the statistics for each type of declaration (EDEC Import, EDEC Export, Export announcement, Export declaration).
I Choose the information you need and the order of the columns.
You have the possibility of filtering your data for a specific importer, a country of provenance, a mode of transport, etc. !
Dashboard, reporting and warning by email
The Dashboard function allows each user to easily create customised dashboards that they can configure to their individual needs.
I With the reporting tool, you get a graphic visual of your activity!
You can decide which elements you want to view (Widget info, curves, sectors), move them, re-calculate the size of them, print them or export them!
3 types of elements are available:
- Numeric squares with the key figures by activity of the declarant (Number of positions, number of declarations) and for general activity at your branch (Number of provisional declarations, number of transits not cleared, arrival announcements still open).
- The curve to view / compare different data for one or two years.
- The sector to have a visual representation of a data type for a specific type of declaration. You have the possibility to filter by VISA of the declarant, or enter a specific customs account.
Alerte des déclarations provisoires et des transits non apurés
Various reminder tools can be configured to provide the declarant with additional follow-up assistance:
EMAIL WARNING FUNCTION
Différents outils de rappel sont configurables pour apporter une aide supplémentaire de suivi au déclarant :
- Sending EDEC Import Interim Declarations via email whose deadline is due shortly (≤5 days). The declarant may thus take the appropriate measures within the time limit set for final taxation or request an extension of the time limit in writing before the expiry date.
- Sending the unreleased transit announcements via email (1 day before the end of the transit period).
Conduct research to track undischarged transits and monitor the release of your security bond.
- Sending announcements of non-released arrivals by email (1 or 2 days after receiving the discharge authorisation).
The declarant shall be notified in the event of NCTS dispatch procedures not being completed within the legally binding time limit.
Wini2 Customs Search
Wini2 Customs allows you in 1 click to display the list of your provisional declarations still in progress, your transits not cleared and your arrival announcements not released.
The declarant is then notified within the legal deadline and can therefore take the necessary measures within the allotted time.
You can create Import, Export declarations from predefined templates
The template, as its name suggests, is a standard declaration that you can create in unlimited quantities and organise in folders and sub-folders.
The main advantage is that these templates allow you to save time when drafting your future statements. The fields recorded in a template cover both the header and the customs positions.
You can also just fill in the headers and then integrate the positions via an interface, if you have that option.
The user can either view their own models or all of the company’s models. Templates created by other declarants appear in orange.
Interface – Integration system
In the course of their daily operations, the customs declarant has to process various Excel files from their clients.
These tasks are repetitive and time-consuming, especially the task of having to re-enter data.
From now on, with Wini2 Customs, you yourself have the possibility to configure the data in your Excel files to be imported into your declaration.
TESTED AND WIDELY APPROVED SOLUTIONS
FOR RENTAL IN ASP (Application Service Provider)
- Low monthly rental
- Automatic updating
- Data security and backup
- Maintenance of installations and guaranteed upgrading
- Remote access